I have over thirty years experience in commercial and fine art photography providing quality custom images to numerous individuals, organizations and businesses including: John Waters, James Egan, Mamie Van Doren, Rosa von Praunheim, UCLA, Art Share Los Angeles, the cities of San Francisco and Palm Springs, the Museum for African Art in New York, the Palm Springs Modern Committee, the Smithsonian Institution, m modern gallery, VIACOM and Coldwell Banker.
"African American Life on the Gullah/Geechee Coast: Photographs by Greg Day 1970 - 1977" was exhibited at the UCLA Fowler Museum in 2009 and at Art Share Los Angeles in 2011. These images are featured in the "Grass Roots" exhibit of the Museum for African Art that was recently presented at the Smithsonian National Museum of African Art in Washington.
"Grass Roots" will be shown in 2012 at the opening of the new Museum for African Art in New York.
- Street Life : DRKRM Gallery, Los Angeles, California, 8/13-9/10, 2011
- WeHo@25 : City of West Hollywood, California, 2011
- Ms Africa : UCLA, Los Angeles, California, 2011
- Palm Springs 13th Annual Art Show : Palm Springs, California, 2011
- Gullah: Living Soul of Africa : Art Share Los Angeles, California, 2011
- Gullah/Geechee Coast : The City Club on Bunker Hill, Los Angeles, California, 2011
- Chronotipia : SOMArts Cultural Center, San Francisco, California, 2010
- African American Life on the Gullah/Geechee Coast: Photographs by Greg Day 1970-1977 : UCLA Fowler Museum, Los Angeles, 2009-2010
- Grass Roots: African Origins of an American Art:
~Museum for African Art, New York, 2012
~Smithsonian National Museum of African Art, Washington, D. C, 2010
~McKissick Museum, University of South Carolina, Columbia, 2010
~Fowler Museum, UCLA, Los Angeles, 2009 - 2010
~Museum of the Underground Railroad, Cincinnati, Ohio, 2009
~Gibbes Museum of Art, Charleston, South Carolina, 2008